Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A funny thing happened on my way to writing the next post...

Hey all!

Happy new year? In April. I know. Bad Jason. But here's the deal. I'm in another revision on Kringle right now with rockstar agent Mark McVeigh. He likes it when I call him that. Just go with me on it, will ya?

That being said, it doesn't seem like there's enough to keep writing about taking Kringle from the spark of an idea all the way to published novel and beyond. At least not yet. This is a painfully slow process as you all know.

So, Mark and I had an idea at our last meeting. Why not write a blog that I can actually update every day? As you all know, I'm also a filmmaker - and I watch one movie every night before bed. Thus - we came up with the idea - write short, fun movie reviews and post them one a day. And Flick A Day was born. So - if you are interested - please go check it out: http://flickday.blogspot.com

It's been running for 2 weeks now and I haven't missed a day yet! Really been lots of fun too. I hope to see you all there. And please - comment - cause the discussions for movies can be insane amounts of laughs. We used to have a movie club here at the house before the youngin came around, and we'd end up talking way into the wee hours of the morning. Anyway - this will be the last post at Kringle for quite some time. I thank you all for following along and any time there is good news, I will certainly share it.

Be well.

Cheers,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment